Thursday 7 January 2010

what i do know

I may be the confused soul right now but there are things I know I know and I'm writing them now feeling sure..


I will survive because I have to.


I cannot force myself to love something or someone...it just happens it's unexplainable.. it happens when it happens.


There are things that are out of my control. 


My problems won't disappear magically. 


I refuse to surrender...there isn't a battle I believe in that I will back out from.


I choose to be happy. It's not something I'm always successful at but I am trying and I will get there at the end.


I can't change the past and I can't erase the irreversible effect it has had on me.  

 

I know that I am a different person and yet I see glimpses of my old self from time to time. I can't really say I understand this new person that I have become but this is just another one of the things on my list of things I'm trying to figure out. 


I am angry right now which is why I feel so passionate and sure about the things I am writing.


Nothing lasts forever, nothing will ever go exactly the way I want but this doesn't mean I 'm giving in. There are things I want to know... to understand... to discover...to achieve. I WILL figure this out, I WILL do these things and I REFUSE to let anything or anyone stop me. 




1 comment:

  1. What you're doing is soo... healthy! and positive! even if those thoughts are a result of your being angry. Still.. I salute you for having the courage to think about it and assert it.
    Good going.

    ReplyDelete