Tuesday 5 January 2010

Lost

Lost... can't find your way back home. But what if you don't know what is your home never mind where it is? Even if you know where your home is, what happens when you don't want to go back?


Lost... walking around with no aim or destination. This at least requires that you have a vague idea of  what you want out of life and possesing the desire to explore the concept... to explore the possibilities. What if you don't even have that?????? 


Lost.. don't know where you are on an emotional level. Suppose you surpassed the state of confusion and can't explain to yourself how and what you're feeling. 


Lost... something in your possession you can no longer find. If it's lost there is always the chance it's gone forever. When it's gone can you accept it and move on? What if you're not ready to take that step?


For me being lost ... was like running around aimelessly but remaining at a stand still. I wasn't getting anywhere and there was no place I wanted to be. Everything was totally spontaneous and a reaction to the moment. Although I've come a long way I'm not really sure if I've passed the phase of being lost. Like the compass of an arrow rotating trying to point north I am  trying to decide upon my goals and aim in life...trying to find my reason for being. 


I can't really define the concept  of being lost or answer any of the questions I've posed. It's just one of those random thoughts I've been having and just needed to be extracted from my brain.


I feel good where I am right now. Even though I'm not really any closer to answering the questions I have ...I am at least closer to figuring them out.  




No comments:

Post a Comment